In general, tablet users watched video more frequently than smartphone users. According to an April comScore MobiLens study, 53% of US tablet users watched mobile video or TV at least once that month, compared to only 20% of smartphone users. This is likely because of the tablet’s larger screen size and its role as a couch companion. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Multitainment Behavior In The US & UK, April 2012 [CHART]
- Frequency Of Mobile Video/TV Watching Among Smart Phone & Tablet Users [CHART]
- Smart Phone vs. Tablet Users’ Frequency Of Ad Interactions [CHART]
- Post Mobile Ad-Viewing Acts [CHART]
- Mobile Click-Through Rates By Device [CHART]