According to a Queen’s University School of Business study conducted in April by Environics Research Group, 35% of business executives in Canada reported already heavily using social media because it provided a good opportunity for their company. Another 39% felt that social media was something that their business needed to use, whether they wanted to or not. Only 24% doubted its impact on business altogether. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Lead Generating Digital Channels [CHART]
- Top Reasons South Korean Companies Use Social Networks [CHART]
- Impact Of Online Channels On Retailers [CHART]
- Top Elements Of Social Strategies, Q4 2012 [CHART]
- Retailers’ Most Valuable Online Channels [CHART]