Worldwide, growth in the adoption of mobile devices is set to continue apace for the foreseeable future. So it makes sense, then, that marketers would be moving quickly to adapt to this new channel. But an April 2012 survey of business leaders worldwide by email marketing services provider Strongmail found that 55% of respondents were not currently using mobile as a marketing channel. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Percent Of Interactive Budget Allocated To Mobile Worldwide [CHART]
- Most Popular Types Of Mobile Marketing Worldwide, May 2013 [CHART]
- Social Media Spending Increases, 2012 To 2013 [CHART]
- 2013 Marketing Budget Increases By Channel [CHART]
- Top Mobile Marketing Objectives [CHART]