In spite of all of this activity, mobile marketing remains a small portion of overall marketing budgets. Almost one-quarter of respondents said mobile budgets comprised less than 1% of their overall budget, while one-fifth said it accounted for 2% to 3% of total money spent. A paltry 6% of respondents said mobile made up 11% or more of marketing spending. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Percent Of Ad Budgets Allocated To Social Media Advertising, July 2013 [CHART]
- B2B Marketing Budget Growth, 2012 vs 2013 [CHART]
- Percent Of Interactive Budget Allocated To Mobile Worldwide [CHART]
- Online Marketing Budgets & Revenues, February 2013 [CHART]
- Online vs. Total Marketing Budgets In 2012 For Select Industries [CHART]