growing share of seniors own a cell phone, according to separate research from Pew.
Nearly seven in ten (69%) adults ages 65 and older say they have a mobile phone, up from 57% in May 2010. Even among those now age 76 and older, 56% report owning a cell phone of some kind, up from 47% of that generation in 2010.
Read the rest at Marketing Profs.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Smart Phone Ownership By Generation [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Mobile Phone Ownership & Use By Political Party Affiliation [TABLE]
- Mobile Phone Use For TV Content By Generation [CHART]
- Demographics Of Text Messagers [TABLE]
- US Smart Phone Users By Generation & Manufacturer, May 2012 [CHART]