Customer satisfaction with full-service restaurants has dipped this year, and for the first time is on par with fast food establishments, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). The index for full-service restaurants fell 2 points to 80 on ASCI’s 100-point scale, while limited-service restaurants improved a point to the same score. Red Lobster leads the full-service restaurant segment with a score of 83, up a point from 82 in 2011, outpacing its nearest competitor, Outback Steakhouse, which remained flat at 81, in a tie with the aggregate of all other full-service brands, which dropped a point. Read the rest at MarketingCharts.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Customer Satisfaction With Information Sector, May 2013 [CHART]
- eCommerce vs. Bricks & Mortar Customer Satisfaction, 2000-2012 [CHART]
- Customer Satisfaction With Hospitality Industries, June 2013 [CHART]
- Customer Satisfaction By Social Media Site [CHART]
- eTailer Holiday Customer Satisfaction Rankings, December 2012 [CHART]