Digital advertising spending by the US healthcare and pharmaceutical industry will hit $1.58 billion in 2012 and rise to $2.48 billion by 2016. But even as marketers move larger percentages of their budgets online, expiring patents and regulatory challenges will conspire to temper spending growth. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- US Pharmaceutical Marketing Spending By Channel, 2012 [TABLE]
- US Health Care & Pharma Online Ad Spending, 2011-2017 [CHART]
- Online Ad Spending By Industry, 2012-2017 [TABLE]
- US Television vs. Online Ad Spending, 2011-2017 [CHART]
- Changes In Health Care Marketing Budgets In 2013 By Target Audience [CHART]