Someday, online video will almost certainly become so disruptive that TV advertising will have to integrate with it. Several forces are in play that will likely fuel that eventual fusion, most notably the availability of high-quality video content and associated advertising across five increasingly used digital screens—desktop computers, notebook computers, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs.
But in the short term, the fusion of online video ads and TV commercials into singular campaigns will remain incomplete. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Share Of Average Time Spent Per Day Conducting Select Online Activities, 2010-2013 [TABLE]
- Consumer Reactions To Multi-Screen Advertising, March 2013 [CHART]
- Primary News Sources Of Mobile Users, September 2012 [TABLE]
- American eCoupon Users, 2010-2014 [CHART]
- Facebook Mobile vs Web Ads By Device [CHART]