Facebook users are disinclined to spend much time with Facebook ads. According to a May 2012 poll by the Associated Press (AP) and CNBC, 83% of Facebook users in the US hardly ever or never clicked on online ads or sponsored content when using Facebook. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Facebook Ad Clickers [CHART]
- Facebook Ad Cost-Per-Click & Click-Through Rates By Type [CHART]
- Planned Time Spent At Facebook In 2013, February 2013 [CHART]
- Facebook Smart Phone Use By Weekday vs Weekend, March 2013 [CHART]
- Types Of Misleading Branded Content, November 2012 [CHART]